► Transfer certificates will be issued only on receipt of written request for withdrawal. Pescribed form for the same is available at the shool ​website / school reception.

► One clear calendar month’s notice (in writing) or a month’s fee in lieu of such a notice must be given before a pupil can be withdrawn.

► Request for withdrawal will be considered only if given in writing on the prescribed form available at the school website / admission department.

► For withdrawal at the end of session, parents must apply in the month of February, in writing.

► For withdrawals in the first quarter (April, May, June), only one fourth of the Annual charges will be payable.

► Those who leave the school in May must in all cases pay the fee for the month of June.

► Transfer Certificate will not be issued until all dues are settled.

Note : For withdrawal of class X students who do not intend to continue in class XI,application for withdrawal must be submitted by 31st March.

Download Forms