Applications are invited from qualified candidates with public school experience, excellent communication skills and proficiency in skills relevant to the post.
- PGTs - Chemistry, Maths, Computer Science
- PGTs – Geography, Physics, Political Science
- PRT – General(All Subjects)
- PGT - English
- Transport Workshop Supervisor
- TGTs – Social Studies, English, Computer Science
• For posts 1-3 Qualifications as per CBSE/Government norms. Pay and allowances as per 7th CPC norms. Higher start to deserving candidates.
• Apply within 7 days on prescribed form available at school reception from 9:00 am to 1:30 pm or download form from school website. Cost of the form: Rs. 100/-.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
• Last date of submission of application form is 02.08.2017.
Note: The Management reserves the right to cancel any post if deemed necessary.
Click below to download the application form: